Thank for you purchasing a One Hour Consulting Session with me, Matt Diggity.
Please go over the following information which will help you get the most out of your session.
1. Non-Disclosure Agreement – Please sign and return this Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA) to [email protected] (required). In your consultation, you will learn confidential ranking techniques which are shared only with students. This NDA is used to ensure that the competitive advantage stays within our circle.
2. Skype – Consulting calls are facilitated with Skype. Before the session, please…
a) Add user “matt_apache”
b) Test your equipment. Please make sure that you test your microphone device (headsets are preferred) to make sure you can communicate properly via Skype.
c) Make sure you have a solid wifi connection so we can have a stable call.
3. Prepare for the call – Usually sessions are conducted where we would go over one of your live websites and come up with a actionable gameplan to get the site on page 1. If a site audit is what you’re interested in, please come prepared with the following:
1) A list of keywords you’re trying to rank for, and your site’s URLs that are associated with each.
2) A list of backlinks pointed to your site. Here’s the link tracking document that I use.
If you don’t have a website to discuss we can always do a freestyle Q&A session, in which I recommend coming up with a list of questions you would like answered.
4. Be on Time – Meetings will always start on time and finish 60 minutes after (unless we’re not finished discussing an important topic). I’ll be online roughly 15 minutes early.
5. Cancellations – If you need to make a cancellation, please do so 24 hours before the scheduled call time and we can either reschedule or get you a full refund. Any cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled time are non-refundable.
Again, thank you for booking. I look forward to discussing your project with you.