Thank for you purchasing a One Hour Consulting Session with me, Matt Diggity.
Please go over the following information which will help you get the most out of your session.
1. Non-Disclosure Agreement – Please sign and return this Non-disclosure Agreement (NDA) to email@example.com (required). In your consultation, you will learn confidential ranking techniques which are shared only with students. This NDA is used to ensure that the competitive advantage stays within our circle.
2. Skype – Consulting calls are facilitated with Skype. Before the session, please…
a) Add user “matt_apache”
b) Test your equipment. Please make sure that you test your microphone device (headsets are preferred) to make sure you can communicate properly via Skype.
c) Make sure you have a solid wifi connection so we can have a stable call.
3. Prepare for the call – Usually sessions are conducted where we would go over one of your live websites and come up with a actionable gameplan to get the site on page 1. If a site audit is what you’re interested in, please come prepared with the following:
1) A list of keywords you’re trying to rank for, and your site’s URLs that are associated with each.
2) A list of backlinks pointed to your site. Here’s the link tracking document that I use.
If you don’t have a website to discuss we can always do a freestyle Q&A session, in which I recommend coming up with a list of questions you would like answered.
4. Be on Time – Meetings will always start on time and finish 60 minutes after (unless we’re not finished discussing an important topic). I’ll be online roughly 15 minutes early.
5. Cancellations – If you need to make a cancellation, please do so 24 hours before the scheduled call time and we can either reschedule or get you a full refund. Any cancellations made within 24 hours of the scheduled time are non-refundable.
Again, thank you for booking. I look forward to discussing your project with you.