Thank you for joining
By subscribing to my email list you now have access to all my resources and will be notified whenever I create a new blog post featuring test results or case studies. Rest assured that I will never spam you with marketer crap. It’s not my style. 100% value, thank you very much! While I have your attention, make sure to friend me on Facebook and Twitter and be sure to introduce yourself.
Step 1) Add me on Social Media!
Step 2) Download Your Resources!
1. The Diggity Marketing Evergreen Onsite SEO Guide
It’s my firm belief that onsite SEO is one of the most misunderstood and overlooked aspects of ranking. Ironically, having solid onsite will get you higher in the rankings than any amount of backlinks. Follow the concepts in this guide… these onsite methods are exactly what I use to get my rankings. If and when you see returns, please tell me about your success story.
2. Matt Diggity’s Backlink Blueprint Timeline
Have you ever asked:
- How long do you wait to hit your money site with links or social signals?
- When do you build citations?
- What link velocity should you hit your money site with?
- Do you link to PBN’s to your social fortress?
In this guide, I’m going to provide you with a complete linking process and timeline for new sites – helping you get from “Day 1” to “Page 1”.
If you’ve read my guide on PBN hosting you already know that the number one cause for PBN deindexes is, hands-down, poor hosting decisions.
When I moved away from using cheap $1 hosts and SEO hosting in 2015, deindexes became a thing of the past.
Simply moving all your sites to premium hosting isn’t as easy as it seems.
Many hosts are terrible to work with. Others are extremely expensive.
This guide will breakdown which hosts are the best for you and your PBNs.
4. An SEO’s Guide to Scaling an SEO Business
Scaling an SEO business proposes a very unique set of challenges. SEO techniques change from year to year. What works today might not work for you tomorrow.
- How will your company stay up to date with the next algorithm change?
- Are you going to be able to get your head out of the day-to-day busy work, so you can focus on determining the next niches to go after?
- How are you going to expand your agency if you’re constantly on the phone with needy customers?
The answer to all these questions boils down to how to scaling. In particular, scaling an SEO business… which is what I cover in this guide.
5. How to 132X Your Website Profit – The Biggest Wins from 3 Case Studies
In my affiliate SEO company LeadSpring, we’ve collected quite a few huge wins when it comes to ranking, optimizing, and scaling affiliate SEO websites.
In this guide I’ve highlighted three of the biggest winners and broken down what were the key factors that caused these sites to succeed:
- Femaly Beauty Niche: $500 to $16400 per month
- Garcinia Cambogia (weight loss): $4000 to $33100 per month
- Toy Niche: $500 to $45000 per month
Find out exactly which SEO tweaks and conversion wins were able to get us an average of 132X profit on these three sites.
6. Video Tutorial: How to Use Social Signals to Justify Links and (bonus) get out of the Sandbox
This video was captured in a live (paid) webinar I did in 2016. The concepts still hold up. You’ll learn how I use socials on a weekly basis in order to justify the links I’m getting to my site. In addition, find out how I use social signals in conjunction with press mentions in order to create a viral effect and launch your site out of the sandbox.
7. Video Tutorial: Topical Relevance and Local SEO
This video was captured in a recent presentation I gave during the Chiang Mai SEO Mastermind event.
Topical revelance is estabilished when you have enough referring pages on a given site, linking to the pages you’d like to rank, and thus, making the target page more relevant for
Find out what is special about topical relevance as it applies to Local SEO.
8. Video Tutorial: How to Find the Right Synonyms to Fix Optimization Problems
Learn about the power of Google Synonyms and how they can be used to help fix both onsite and offsite optimization problems. And… better yet, how to find these synonyms with a simple procedure.
9. LeadSpring Link Fixer
Resolves the latest WordPress issue that breaks affiliate links. Prevents the editor from adding rel=”noopener” when you add a link that is set to open in a new window.