Affiliate marketing is an easy way to make money online with the proper affiliate marketing training. Starting, most affiliate marketers struggle to make that passive online income because they haven’t taken an affiliate marketing course to learn the basics. According to statistics, the affiliate marketing industry will be worth $15 billion in 2023.
Our team has taken all of these affiliate marketing courses to provide an accurate review of what we learned from the course and if the course is worth the cost of the affiliate marketing program.
Table Of Contents
- 1. The Affiliate Lab by Matt Diggity
- 2. The Authority Site System by Authority Hacker
- 3. Commission Hero By Robby Blanchard
- 4. Project 24 by Income School
- 5. Affiliate Marketing Course by Reliablesoft Academy
- 6. Savage Affiliate by Franklin Hatchett
- 7. Learn How to Build High-Quality Affiliate Websites Course (Udemy)
- 8. Clickbank Success by Udemy
- 9. 1-2-3 Affiliate Marketing by Pat Flynn
- 10. Blog Growth Engine by Adam Enfroy
- Buyer’s Guide
- Focus on Your Learning:
1. The Affiliate Lab by Matt Diggity
The Affiliate Lab affiliate marketing course has been named the best overall course in affiliate marketing by leading content marketing companies.
Matt was previously an engineer, so he approaches SEO by heavily testing. Only the SEO strategies that have achieved the best results on real websites have been added to the course. Those who have taken the course have reported improving their income by 50 percent after taking it .
This course aims to teach how to rank affiliate marketing websites with proven online business strategies. Here’s what the course offers:
- 160 videos that make up more than 24 hours of training
- Six plug-and-play templates
- Checklists and standard operating procedures
- Access to the members-only Facebook group
This course taught us how to optimize our affiliate marketing sites for SEO and run a successful online business, and it costs $997, which is reasonable for the knowledge it offers.
2. The Authority Site System by Authority Hacker
The Authority Site System by Authority Hacker helps you to create an authoritative site instead of a niche site from scratch. It can be extremely difficult if you aren’t experienced in creating an authoritative website.
This course will teach you a proven approach to building these affiliate marketing websites.
The course includes:
- 15 in-depth modules
- Over 180 video lessons
- Building websites that pass Core Web Vitals
- Using expired domains for quick results
- Learn branding, content creation, and site structure
- Access to the library to pre-built templates
- Access to the Authority Hacker community
From this course, we learned how to build authoritative websites from scratch and learned branding, content creation, and site structure for a successful affiliate marketing website. This course costs $997.
3. Commission Hero By Robby Blanchard
This course is excellent if you want to make money as an affiliate marketer without experience. The course by Robby Blanchard can help you become an experienced affiliate marketer in no time.
This course differs from the other affiliate marketing courses on this list because it focuses on getting affiliate commissions using paid traffic, not organic traffic. However, this course isn’t one of the most comprehensive affiliate marketing courses available.
This course includes:
- Learn all the techniques that a #1 Affiliate marketer uses
- Learn to make $1000 in a day with affiliate marketing
- Access to a three-step system for making online commissions
- Complete landing pages created for you
- Access to Robby’s Super Profit Training System
The pricing for this course is $997. This course taught us how to run effective social media ads and make money as successful affiliate marketers.
4. Project 24 by Income School
Project 24 is a course designed to learn affiliate marketing and grow your business. This course, taught by affiliate marketing experts, teaches business owners how to make four to six-figure incomes based on their affiliate site.
It will teach you how to create affiliate sites from scratch using the best SEO methods and how to monetize your site.
This course teaches you SEO basics, email marketing, and more. The course includes:
- A complete affiliate marketing course
- Access to members-only podcasts
- Live virtual masterminds
- The full blogging system
- Learn about site monetization
- A 60-step blueprint for becoming an expert
- Multi-platform expertise like Google, Pinterest, and YouTube
The pricing for this course is $449. It helped us learn how to become an affiliate marketing expert and monetize our affiliate business, so it was a pretty useful experience.
5. Affiliate Marketing Course by Reliablesoft Academy
The affiliate marketing course by Reliablesoft is a complete affiliate marketing course focusing on Google systems. It covers Google Ads, SEO, content marketing, keyword semantics, e-com., Facebook and more. The course has 75 lessons and is originally a $500 value.
In this course, we learned the basics of digital marketing. The course costs $11, so it is very cheap and provides some good basic knowledge.
6. Savage Affiliate by Franklin Hatchett
The Savage Affiliate course by Franklin Hatchett teaches you how to build affiliate marketing funnels. It is among the most affordable and best affiliate marketing courses available.
The course helps you find the best profitable niches for your affiliate sites. The system also teaches you how to create high-converting funnels to increase sales for successful affiliate marketers.
This course teaches you how to automate email marketing to send emails, and the SEO course teaches you everything about SEO basics.
The course includes:
- Over-the-shoulder affiliate marketing training
- Complete funnel training and setup
- Amazon affiliate marketing courses
- Google SEO traffic training
- Comprehensive affiliate website training and setup
- Affiliate method web hosting
There are two pricing options for this course. You can pay $197 and get the complete course without extras, or you can pay $297 and get the course with some exclusive perks. This affiliate marketing training course taught us SEO basics, affiliate web hosting, and more.
7. Learn How to Build High-Quality Affiliate Websites Course (Udemy)
If you’re looking for the best marketing course to set up your first blog or find the best niche, this course will help you. It teaches you to find the best niches for your blog, set up WordPress, create an affiliate marketing website, and more.
This course includes:
- Learning to build high-quality affiliate sites
- Learn everything about affiliate marketing
- Earn a passive income from affiliate marketing
- Learn to monetize your website
- Setting up a WordPress website
- Create social channels and author bio
- Learn to create content for your website
The pricing for this course is $89.99. From this course, we learned how to monetize our affiliate site and properly create engaging social media channels.
8. Clickbank Success by Udemy
The Clickbank Success course by Udemy is great if you want to get money through affiliate marketing without a website. A Clickbank affiliate is one of the best ways to earn money through affiliate marketing.
With this course, you can learn to sell profitable products that sell quickly. This is the best affiliate marketing program for beginners to learn everything they need to know about affiliate marketing.
This course is ideal for those who don’t want to spend a fortune on affiliate marketing courses and also don’t want to deal with creating a website and choosing a web host.
The course includes:
- Three hours of video
- 24 articles on strategies
- Completion certificate
- Learn how to choose the right product to promote on Clickbank
- Learn how to promote Clickbank products via Facebook
- Discover affiliate marketing strategies
- Learn to create profitable advertising
The pricing for this course is $119.99. This course taught us how to become an affiliate marketing expert and monetize our affiliate business.
9. 1-2-3 Affiliate Marketing by Pat Flynn
The 1-2-3 Affiliate Marketing course is for someone who already has an online presence and knows their target market. The course instructor is a successful affiliate marketer who has earned millions with affiliate marketing.
The course includes:
- Choosing the right products
- Identifying the most suitable platform
- Building trust and using social proof
The course costs $699. We learned how to further our already existing affiliate marketing with new affiliate products through this course.
10. Blog Growth Engine by Adam Enfroy
Adam Enfroy is one of the most famous expert bloggers of 2022. He started his blog in 2019 and has made over $200,000 a month within two years. If you are starting a blog or have a blog that you are looking to upscale, this affiliate marketing course is for you.
The course includes:
- Over 50 hours of video lessons
- 10 Different modules
- Over 30 individual lessons
- Access to different blogging templates to create a blog
- Learn everything about link building
- Learn how to create quality content that ranks on Google
- How to turn blogging into a startup
The course costs $3,297. We learned how to turn blogging into a successful affiliate website and produce passive income.
To choose the best affiliate marketing course, you need to understand some basics about affiliate marketing.
What Is Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing is when an affiliate makes a commission for promoting a company’s products. The affiliate chooses a product to promote and receives a commission from every sale. Sales are tracked through affiliate links.
Who Is Involved in Affiliate Marketing?
Affiliate marketing succeeds by capitalizing on the capabilities of multiple individuals, including the seller and product creator, the affiliate, and the customer.
1. The Seller and Product Creators
The seller is a merchant who has a product to promote. The product can also be a service or a physical object. The seller can simply be the advertiser of the product.
2. The Affiliate
The affiliate is an individual or company that promotes the seller’s product to potential buyers. The affiliate markets the product to persuade customers to buy. If the customer buys the product, the affiliate gets a commission on the revenue.
It’s about influencing more people by creating content that is easy to consume.
– Frank Kern, Direct Response Internet Marketing Consultant
3. The Customer
The customer and their purchase are the purposes of affiliate marketing. After the customer makes a purchase, the seller and affiliate share the profits. The customer often has no knowledge of the affiliate marketing behind a product.
Why Should You Become an Affiliate Marketer?
There are several reasons becoming an affiliate marketer can benefit you. These include:
An affiliate is a freelancer, so you have complete independence to define your objectives, change your path, select products you want to promote, and control your hours.
2. Passive Income
Affiliate marketing opens the opportunity to create money passively. Spending time on your marketing campaign will give you constant returns from customers who buy the product over the coming weeks.
3. No Customer Service Required
Individual sellers typically need to deal with customers to make sure they are happy with their purchases. With affiliate marketing, you don’t have to worry about customer support, only about bringing customers to the merchant.
4. Performance Rewards
Affiliate marketing is based only on performance. Creating appealing marketing will convert into significant increases in income.
How Can I Begin Affiliate Marketing?
To begin affiliate marketing, find your niche, choose an affiliate, decide on your source of traffic, grow your audience, and respond and engage with your audience.
Do I Need to Invest Money to Begin Affiliate Marketing?
You don’t need to invest money to start affiliate marketing. You can start a free affiliate marketing course. Some affiliate programs don’t require any payment; all you need to do is register and start promoting.
Is Affiliate Marketing Easy?
Affiliate marketing does require some skill and experience. It isn’t a quick and simple road to success, but if done correctly, it can generate high income.
How Much Can a Beginner Affiliate Marketer Make?
A beginner affiliate marketer can expect to make $42,000 a year on average.
What Is The Most Difficult Part of Affiliate Marketing?
The most difficult part of affiliate marketing is finding the right partners. An affiliate partner is someone that will help you promote your brand to their customers and share resources with you.
Focus on Your Learning:
Affiliate marketing can be highly profitable if you know what you are doing. A great affiliate marketing course can teach you the basic techniques of affiliate marketing and how to make it profitable.
We recommend the Affiliate Lab by Matt Diggity as the number one affiliate marketing course. Those who have taken the course have improved their income by over 50 percent with proven SEO techniques and over 24 hours of training on everything affiliate marketing. The course even offers a step-by-step guide to building your website from scratch and shows you how to structure it to cater to Google’s strategies.
Get started on your affiliate marketing journey today with The Affiliate Lab.